- Maenporth Beach – with golden sand, this beach is perfect for building sandcastles and clear, shallow waters. It’s great for rockpooling too and there is a great beachside café which sells ice creams!
- Falmouth’s Gyllyngvase beach and pretty Swanpool cove are both within two miles.
- Walk along the South West Coast Path for a few miles to reach the vibrant harbour town of Falmouth
- Have a family walk to Helford Passage discovering hidden coves along the way
- Pendennis Castle
- National Maritime Museum in Falmouth
- Discover Woodlands Beach – a small, pretty sandy beach which is just over a mile from your cottage
- Bream Cove – A pretty sheltered cove in a secluded setting surrounded by low cliffs and woodland.
- Durgan Beach – owned by the National Trust, the tiny village of Durgan and sand / shingle beach are well worth exploring.
- Trebah Garden – The subtropical valleys of Trebah Gardens offer a fantastic day out for the whole family.
Learn More – 73 Upper Barn
Read More – 25 Things To Do With Babies & Toddlers In Cornwall