Kiddieholidays is an award-winning website dedicated to promoting truly fantastic baby and toddler friendly cottages, hotels and holiday parks and days out to parents of preschool children. It offers advice, recommendations and inspiration about the best places to go on holiday with babies and toddlers, and things to do when you are there through well written and informative articles, many of which appear on Page 1 in the Google search results. As you will already know, families with preschool children can visit at any time during the year, so are great for filling up the shoulder seasons!
Why Advertise With Kiddieholidays
- Run by Jo Addison who has over 10 years’ experience of digital marketing at Jet2 and Jet2holidays.
- A niche website which only advertises holidays and days out for children aged 0-5.
- An active community of 28K parents across Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest including the exclusive Kiddieholidays Holidays & Days Out For Babies & Toddlers Club.
- Great value and simple – a one off annual fee. No expensive commissions.
- Opportunities to get involved in additional tactical marketing campaigns throughout the year. Totally flexible so you can decide if /when you want to do this.
- Focus on promoting independent cottages and attractions which are genuinely baby and toddler friendly, with owners who are looking for a good value way of advertising their property.
Here’s What You Get When You Join Kiddieholidays
- A dedicated listing which includes info about your property or attraction and reasons why it is ideal for families with preschool children.
- Plenty of space for loads of photos – great images sell a property. Video can be included too.
- Plenty of direct links through to your own website where families can find out more info and book directly.
- Inclusion of your property / attraction in relevant articles about places to stay with babies and toddlers, and things to do when they are there. Many of the existing ones already feature high up in the Google listings, and send through a considerable number of clicks to providers.
- Sharing of your news / special offers etc on the Kiddieholidays Facebook page – over 17K followers.
- A dedicated Facebook advert set up to promote your property when it goes live. This includes sophisticated targeting of the ad to customised audiences across Facebook designed to send traffic through to your site. Examples below
- Free Pinterest campaign to promote your property to relevant audiences on Pinterest – a great search engine which families use to discover places to go on holiday and days out ideas.
Here’s a few cottages which have joined Kiddieholidays so far;
Knowle Farm, Devon – Knowle Farm Devon
Trevorrick Farm Cottages, Cornwall – Trevorrick Farm Cottages
Flear Farm, Devon – Flear Farm Cottages
Bosinver Farm Cottages, Cornwall – Bosinver Farm Cottages
Tregongeeves Farm Cottages, Cornwall – Tregongeeves Farm Cottages
Smallicombe Farm Cottages – Smallicombe Farm Cottages, Devon
Polean Farm Cottages – Polean Farm Cottages
The Olde House Farm – The Olde House Farm, Cornwall